Let's Grow Together

Get in on the inside and get two emails a month from me that nobody but subscribers will see. This is the best of what I do and unless you're on the list, you'll never see it. Subscribe below:

by David N Johnson

December 6, 2018

Spread The Love:

“Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

How often do you run into the metiphoric brick wall on your path through life only to realize that wall is you? Sure, we like to think that wall is constructed of other peoples decisions but that gets you nowhere. Since it’s a million times easier to change yourself than it is to change another person it’s time to be honest with yourself and realize that YOU’RE the bricklayer in this analogy.

And what an amazing bricklayer you are! Look at the size of that wall! And the bricks? Wow, they are a sight to behold!

Don’t worry though, realization of the fact that you’re blocking your own path is 75% of the solution. The other 25% is having the courage to tear it down.

Step out of your own way. Allow yourself to move forward and become what you desire to be. The world may not be cheering you on but if you celebrate each step beyond the wall as if it WERE the destination then your journey becomes a lot easier.

Spread The Love:
author avatar
David N Johnson

About the author 

David N Johnson

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
>